3houndmumma
Level 1: Cadet

MyServices hasn't worked for months

Answered

Hi folks,

My "Your Services" page on both the web and the app hasn't been working for months.  It just gives me a sad cloud with a lightning bolt and says "Something went wrong".  No amount of refreshing the page helps.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Anyone had luck in getting this fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: MyServices hasn't worked for months

It usually means that there is something that needs to be corrected in your customer record in the database. It usually needs to be escalated by the frontline techs to the back of house team.

You will need to contact support by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of get help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response and you get a notification through the app when someone responds.

If they can't get it fixed, then lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and a complaints manager will be able to follow it through to get it corrected.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

It usually means that there is something that needs to be corrected in your customer record in the database. It usually needs to be escalated by the frontline techs to the back of house team.

You will need to contact support by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of get help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response and you get a notification through the app when someone responds.

If they can't get it fixed, then lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and a complaints manager will be able to follow it through to get it corrected.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Rex_16
Level 1: Cadet

Yes this is happening to me as well Smiley Sad and i cant get over the phone help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit