Norton_San
Level 3: Gumshoe

Mystery Foxtel Now offer

Answered
Hey, When I log into my Telstra account and go to offers, there's a Foxtel Now "Offer" redeemable for my mobile number. I put offer in quotes because what I get if I click redeem is a mystery. Does anyone know? At the bottom in all the terms it says mobile offer to be redeemed by end of January 2019 which is clearly impossible and also mentions $25/mth for Foxtel Now. So by clicking redeem am I essentially subscribing to Foxtel Now for $25 per month? Doesn't really seem like much of an "offer". I'm not really fussed, I use Kayo for sport anyway but it's just odd to have this offer linked to my account which doesn't actually tell you what the offer is anywhere on the page. Cheers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Mystery Foxtel Now offer

Hi @Norton_San

If you're trying to redeem an expired offer, I expect this is why you're running into some trouble.

This should be removed from our offers to avoid any confusion though.

I've checked myself via our 24x7 app & My Account & from what I can see, the current Foxtel Now offer in the 'My Offers' section is for the 10-day free trial that would roll onto the paid subscription use choose when the trial finishes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
ShannonD
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Norton_San

If you're trying to redeem an expired offer, I expect this is why you're running into some trouble.

This should be removed from our offers to avoid any confusion though.

I've checked myself via our 24x7 app & My Account & from what I can see, the current Foxtel Now offer in the 'My Offers' section is for the 10-day free trial that would roll onto the paid subscription use choose when the trial finishes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Norton_San
Level 3: Gumshoe

Ok thanks. I didn’t try to redeem it so not sure if it would work or not, it just had no info as to what the offer was. Happy to assume it’s the 10 days free. Thanks for replying

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit