Soph5
Level 1: Cadet

Need to cancel service on account. Can't find any customer support.

Hi, I am trying to contact phone customer service with no avail.

I am trying to cancel one by service on our bill. It is the "Telephone BizEssentials Medium unlimited data." 

My question is

Where do I email? 

Phone? Or contact?

I have tried calling your phone number 133 933 which continues to hang up on me due to the covid-19 closing of your service centres. I have also tried calling some of your business centres with no luck.

Can I please have an email address I can cancel this account with please? 

Thank you if you can help. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Need to cancel service on account. Can't find any customer support.

You need to call 132000. There is no email address that you can contact.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Soph5

Hello, thank you for your reply! Unfortunately I have tried calling that number and it keeps disconnecting my calls. It says that they have limited customer service representatives due to Covid-19. Does not matter what I say, I can't seem to get through. 

Xavier76

Hi there, I am in the same boat, moving house next week and need to disconnect my internet NBN account. 132200 is not responding ... I guess the option is not paying the bills ... Did you end up finding a solution to this?

Jupiter

You can try making contact by either Facebook or Twitter. Consultants are manning both Social Media Platforms.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit