alfrsr
Level 2: Rookie

New MyAccount Layout error - No Access to Billing

Answered

Since the new MyAccount layout has gone live, I'm getting the following error and can no longer use online billing for my home phone, datacard and bigpond adsl2+ services:

You do not have access to billing & payments information for this account.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my personal account that's stuffed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alfrsr
Accepted Solution

Re: New MyAccount Layout error - No Access to Billing

Yup, I was and could access data usage and other account details without issue, just not the billing section.

I logged a case through the online chat tool, and they ended up having to delete the associated between my @telstra username and my account. After a day I was able to log back in and reassociate them, it's been find since then.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my personal account that's stuffed?

I can't speak for others, but earlier today I did a bunch of tasks in My Account (including downloading previous bills in PDF format), and encountered no problems whatsoever.

Were you logging in with a @telstra.com username?

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
alfrsr
Accepted Solution

Yup, I was and could access data usage and other account details without issue, just not the billing section.

I logged a case through the online chat tool, and they ended up having to delete the associated between my @telstra username and my account. After a day I was able to log back in and reassociate them, it's been find since then.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit