Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

No Accounts Found Error

I haven't been able to login to my account for a few days, it states no accounts found. I have been using the same login for a few years so why is it not working now?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No Accounts Found Error

Hi Trevros, 

Thanks for reaching out,

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulty logging in to your account and I appreciate the concern.

Just to clarify here, is this through the 24x7 app you're having difficulty with? Or online through My Account?

Please let me know.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I'm having problems with the mobile app and online. Online has the no accounts found error and the mobile app has the following error - Account Restriction Your account does not have the appropriate security level to use this app.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me Trevros, 

Since you're having issues on both My Account and the 24x7 app, it sounds like this could be an account issue.

I would recommend reaching our live chat team when you can so that this can be looked into further and apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please let me know how you go.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Trevros,

Just checking in to see how you went with Matty's advice?

Angela 

Highlighted

I've tried the link but when I click on the chat now button it does nothing.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Trevros, 

Sorry for the issues using Chat. If you are using a mobile, opening the page in desktop mode should fix this. Or please call 13 22 00 and we can assist with this over the phone. 

Let us know how you go. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit