Level 1: Cadet

No accounts found

So for quite a while now i've been wanting to get on the the 24 7 app so i can look at my bill and all that jazz but every time i try it says "account restricted" so i end up on my computer and logging in to telstra to see whats up and it says "no accounts found" but i've been paying my phone bill for almost a year now so why is this happening? I clicked on add account and put in the account number on the front of my email bill but his happens...
Grrr.png
I've also tried putting in my mobile number but that isnt right either apparently....grrrr
this is so frustrating, i dont know why it says its wrong when i've been sent emails with my account number on it.

I've tried talking to the 24 7 chat but they havent helped me. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: No accounts found

It is odd that it's not picking up your account. It may be that the details don't match with the current My Account login, so it can't match them up (name, DOB or something else).

I would suggest giving the My Account support team a call on 1800 266 000 so they can try and figure out what's happening.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Level 1: Cadet

Is being <16 years causing the same problem : No account found  ?

No account found

Your account details cannot be displayed but you may be able to use:

Billing & payments
    Telstra Business Dashboard
    Mobile Data Usage Meter
    My BigPond

on phone try log in and seeAccount Restriction - Your account does not have the appropriate security level to use this app.

...is NOT really OK as really need keep track of my call and data usage !

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi prjtp,

As Kalak suggested above your best bet would be to talk to our My Account Support Team on 1800 266 000 about that.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit