chaostheory
Level 1: Cadet

number not linking to account, no access to prepaid recharge or usage services via app or internet

Has anyone else had issues with their mobile service not being able to be accesses via phone app or internet via my account. 

Visited a telstra store and said they don't know and can not help, sent me away.

Spoke to technical support and they said it was unusual, followed by 5 minutes later saying it was a generic error and after an un necessary passowrd reset it should be ok within a day of so . 

So far no luck. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
AshleyM
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: number not linking to account, no access to prepaid recharge or usage services via app or int...

Hi chaostheory

Are you also having any issues in accessing the website m.telstra.com from the device itself? Accessing it this way will not require a login. 

Let me know how you go.

-Ashley

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

His
Level 1: Cadet

Re: number not linking to account, no access to prepaid recharge or usage services via app or intern

Having similar problem, have received an email saying my account is ready and on line but it does not show. The amount is extremely over what I expected as well, so I am somewhat perplexed and would prefer to talk to someone than write to other customers.

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: number not linking to account, no access to prepaid recharge or usage services via app or intern

Hi His, 

Do you have your My Account access working, however unable to see the service? 

If it's not showing, our My Account team can be reached via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/8qpr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit