Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Order

Answered

I ordered a Telstra Call Guardian 301 through telstra plus and all i have received is an invoice but no order or tracking number and this was ordered on 28/03/2020. Cannot find out anything as call centres are unresponsive,,,,PLEASE HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Order

Still no response from telstra at all, complaints to telstra are ignored, no response on crowd support, no response to telephone enquiries because the call centre in the phillipines has shut down, we pay for a service but do not get any response from telstra but if you miss a payment by a few days they are very quick to respond, as a telstra custome of over 25 years i am going elsewhere, OVER IT

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Still no response from telstra at all, complaints to telstra are ignored, no response on crowd support, no response to telephone enquiries because the call centre in the phillipines has shut down, we pay for a service but do not get any response from telstra but if you miss a payment by a few days they are very quick to respond, as a telstra custome of over 25 years i am going elsewhere, OVER IT

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Did you get this resolved? I'm in the same position.

Highlighted

Had a few calls from complaints team in regards to order stating that owing to the covid 19 outbreak there is a delay with getting orders to clients . So i purchased item from telstra shop and then when contacted by complaints team i asked for a credit to my account which was granted.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit