Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Profile reset

Answered

MY ACCOUNT NOT SHOWING MY SERVICES

Follow-up of digital escalation ticket SR-2396300065798. No response since this was raised on 6/3/2020. Call to Helpline today achieved no more than a promise that someone would contact me. Please give me an indication as to when the matter will be investigated.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Profile reset

Unfortunately nobody here has access to that sort of information.

132200 or Livechat are the only places to get that information, and it sounds like you have already spoken to them.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes, I have tried the Helpline and Chat. A problem with Telstra's messaging is that the email I received providing notification that my online profile would be reset advised that I should use CrowdSupport to deal with any issues experienced.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately nobody here has access to that sort of information.

132200 or Livechat are the only places to get that information, and it sounds like you have already spoken to them.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes, I have tried the Helpline and Chat. A problem with Telstra's messaging is that the email I received providing notification that my online profile would be reset advised that I should use CrowdSupport to deal with any issues experienced.

Highlighted

If your profile has been reset, then you need to log in to https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home then got to Settings (top right) and Account Settings.

Then click on "Add an account" and you should be able to re-associate your account with your profile.

Highlighted

That does not work. It produces 404 page error, which is the reason for the escalation ticket. I understand that you can't help, but please send a note to the relevant area to ask them to address this fault. Poor service to this point.

Do you get the 404 error before or after you enter your login details?

If it's before the login page loads, then it is not a problem with your account.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?

I can't send notes through as I'm not a Telstra employee.

Highlighted

It is after login. Happens after I attempt to "Ädd Account".

Highlighted

OK. Definitely a backend problem with your account then as it's working OK on mine.

Just be aware that there will be delays in getting it sorted due to the reduced staffing (and other staff relocating to working from home and ironing out the bugs that happen during that initial transition)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit