Lyn18
Level 1: Cadet

Query on something that appears on my bill does anyone know anything about 1990229MT Openmarket ands

The following number 1990229MT appears on my bill the cost of $60  for Openmarket Pty who are they and what is the money for and can I get this number blocked from my mobile by telestra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Query on something that appears on my bill does anyone know anything about 1990229MT Openmark...

Hi Lyn18,

That looks like a premium service or 3rd Party Charge. You can elect to have these services barred by contacting us directly, either through Live Chat here: http://tel.st/hsc3 or by calling 13 22 00 and saying "billing" at the prompt.

This will prevent new subscriptions. It will not cancel existing subscriptions. To find instructions for how to cancel this one, I suggest using the search available at 19sms.com.au.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit