ng_sa
Level 1: Cadet

"My Offers" & "Upgrade Now" -> Oops We're having a technical issue - S T I L L :(

G'Day Guys

So just a quick 'history' I have 2 x mobile nos. on my acct. & have had this acct. since 2000, so a customer for going on 20 years.

When I click on

'Upgrade Now - Your Plan has expired, upgrade now'

or 

'My offers"

I get 

"Oops
We're having a technical issue.
Please bear with us & try again"

I have no trouble paying my acct. each month ( which I did this AM) but these above 2 x option on the web page have not worked for me for many weeks.

When is this issue going to be resolved ???

BTW - I tried using Chrome & Edge & FF

TIA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Re: "My Offers" & "Upgrade Now" -> Oops We're having a technical issue - S T I L L :(

Hello, thank you for letting us know about the issues you have encountered with the upgrade feature in My Account. This has been passed to our My Account team for further investigation.

In the meantime, our team on live chat can assist with any queries regarding your contract and upgrading  https://tel.st/5e5ft

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit