User3223
Level 1: Cadet

Reconfirm an Authority

Answered

Dear Telstra,

Why should I need to reconfirm authorities on my account?

What a waste of time on an unnecessary action that makes me feel like you just want me to log back into your app.

Since there is no apparent way to give you feedback, you are getting it here. Don't stuff around with our account, automating and updating details that need not change nor require action.

Here's to not reconfirming my partners authority in 24 months .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Reconfirm an Authority

This is a security measure to ensure your contacts remain up to date so that only people you have authorised can access and manage your Telstra accounts and services.

If you don’t revalidate your authorised contacts within 24 months, they will lose permission to access and manage your Telstra accounts and services.

Telstra will send you reminders to review and revalidate your authorised contacts before they expire.

Account holders can view, revalidate and remove existing contacts and re-add expired contacts on their account in the My Telstra app.

Source

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Dowser
Accepted Solution

Re: Reconfirm an Authority

This is a security measure to ensure your contacts remain up to date so that only people you have authorised can access and manage your Telstra accounts and services.

If you don’t revalidate your authorised contacts within 24 months, they will lose permission to access and manage your Telstra accounts and services.

Telstra will send you reminders to review and revalidate your authorised contacts before they expire.

Account holders can view, revalidate and remove existing contacts and re-add expired contacts on their account in the My Telstra app.

Source

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit