Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Save $10/mth on Kayo for 12 months - Why can't I get this offer on my Post Paid account?

I want to take advantage of the Telstra offer to Save $10/mth on Kayo for 12 months. Must sign up through Telstra and redeem by 30/09/2020. But I cant because my post paid account does not appear in MY TELSTRA Account.

I have 2 pre-paid services in MY TELSTRA account but my post paid account is not in MY TELSTRA account

Sorry

There are no offers associated with your Telstra ID.

See the latest Kayo offers and eligibility here https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/kayo

Please ensure you have an eligible service linked to your Telstra ID via Telstra 24x7 My Account under account settings.  Once you have added a service to your Telstra ID, please login again.

Trying to add my post paid account to MY TELSTRA fails with the following message.

The account details you've entered don't match our records. The information you need can be found on the front page of your bill. Please check there and try again. If your details are correct, contact us on 24x7 Chat for help.

So how can I get the Kayo offer I am eligible for with my post paid account...?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Save $10/mth on Kayo for 12 months - Why can't I get this offer on my Post Paid account?

I have logged in and can see my three post paid telstra services but can't access Kayo ???

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit