drstaind
Level 1: Cadet

Services Marked as Suspended on fully paid and never overdue account

My account is fully paid up, as it always is - however my mobile services are appearing with suspension notices preventing me from controlling international roaming and viewing eligibility for New Phone Feeling.

I've tried to have this addressed via LiveChat as directed, however no luck as they weren't able to resolve further than "there appears to be a technical issue". They were able to confirm that there was no money oweing and that there was no reason for these notices on the mobile services.

I have been patient with this thinking that it may have been an issue with a particular billing cycle - however this has been persistant for 3 months now and is getting very frustrating.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Services Marked as Suspended on fully paid and never overdue account

@drstaind

i'm sorry to hear about this. Did you have a reference number handy for the chat you had with the team?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

drstaind
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Services Marked as Suspended on fully paid and never overdue account

@DeltaSquad Unfortunately not. I was told simply that it appeared to be a technical issue as it was clear nothing was owing on the account, and suggested I wait for the billing cycle to complete - which i've now done, twice.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit