NTBureaucracy
Level 1: Cadet

Setup PIN with expired TMail and no Mobile

Answered

Hi,

I've managed to set up a Telstra Upfront mobile plan (Data plan) against a (very) old Telstra account I had. Long story short - there is no mobile phone associated with the account and the @ TMail.com account associated with the account has expired (I had discontinued the original service - many years ago. Apparently - if you don't use the webmail in a certain number of months - it is disabled).

Now - I cannot set up my Account PIN as there is no valid email associated with the account, and no mobile phone. Online chat has been - well - helpless.

Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Setup PIN with expired TMail and no Mobile

A Telstra Shop would be the best option. That way they can confirm your identification via photo ID and change the registered email address on your account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Setup PIN with expired TMail and no Mobile

A Telstra Shop would be the best option. That way they can confirm your identification via photo ID and change the registered email address on your account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit