Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Stay Connected claim

I am trying to make a stay connected claim. I followed a link supplied through the My Telstra app and was part way through submitting a claim when it sopped working and advised I would have to try again. When I tried to restart the claim it advises that I have already started a claim and asks for a claim ID which was not previously supplied. 

I select forgot id and am advised that an email will be sent; which never arrives. 

The phone service is unavailable for anything relating to stay connected and hangs up after advising such. This is ridiculous!!!

I am unable to progress or start again. Can someone please advise who I can contact regarding this matter. I have been to the store which i purchased the phone and they advised that everything is online or by phone. I want a real person.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Re: Stay Connected claim

Hi @AaronMoore1982 

Maybe try here,

https://yourservicerequest.stayconnected.telstra.com.au/iwebUniversal/index.html#/

I do seam to recall that once apon a time way before covid, you could call 132200 and say "stay connected" worth a try.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit