Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telatra Service

Answered

Hugh Hunter <Details removed to protect your privacy>

Five months ago i contacted Telstra to try and get a better deal and reduce my bill,now i find the information i was given has cost us money as at no time were we told that we would lose our pensioner discount which amounts to $294 over 24months, we only found this out today when i spoke to Dylan D836035.

We are pensioners and every cent counts i was also told today that the information that was given to us was from telemarketers, so far we are out of pocket by $61.25 I was told today that if we pay $50 we can change our plan why should we be further out of pocket when we have been given the wrong information.

I want someone from Australia to contact me Carol Hunter my husband is deaf and has difficulty understanding on the phone

I received an e-mail from Dylan this evening and clicked the link with the reply that i would not get a call back.

If i do not receive a reply i will take the matter further.

Carol Hunter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Telatra Service

This is a community forum. To get the answers you seek you will need to contact Telstra direct.

I'd also remove your personal information from your post

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Telatra Service

This is a community forum. To get the answers you seek you will need to contact Telstra direct.

I'd also remove your personal information from your post

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit