BigClinnen
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24/7 - Can't View or Add Accounts

Have just logged in to the Telstra 24/7 site & none of my accounts or services are visible on my profile & I'm unable to add my accounts (not that I should have to do this again as have been using 24/7 for a long time now). When i click the "add accounts" button, the page just refreshes & presents me with the same screen & when i click the "Add Account FAQ" hyperlink i get the "404 - Page not found" error. What's even worse, the live chat bot (Codi) doesn't understand what I tell it or how to help resolve this issue & I'm unable to get any support for this atm due to Covid-19. Can you please advise 1) why aren't my accounts & services visible anymore? 2) if my accounts/services can please be added to my profile. any assistance resolving the issue will be greatly appreciated as I'm currently unable to manage my accounts & services online or over the phone. It recently took my nearly 5 days to change 1 mobile service from a $50 plan to a $60 plan via the support chat. this was extremely painful & frustrating.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
ampgp

Re: Telstra 24/7 - Can't View or Add Accounts

I have exactly the same issue, all was working a few weeks ago. Been into Telstra shop and they can't do anything either. It seems that their overseas call centres are the only ones that can do it, and with the virus issue they haven't bothered to allow anyone in AU to do this type of work. Great support for a telecommunications company! Very annoyed too.

Luke1251

I'm also in the same boat and it appears I need to login to use my 'stay connected' plan. This leaves me without a phone and bills coming through. 

Any ideas? @ampgp @BigClinnen ? 

ampgp

Mine magically came good on Saturday, it finally allowed me to re-register with just my details and my Telstra account number and it was all back, same username and password. Go figure.

DC89

@BigClinnen wrote:

Have just logged in to the Telstra 24/7 site & none of my accounts or services are visible on my profile & I'm unable to add my accounts (not that I should have to do this again as have been using 24/7 for a long time now). When i click the "add accounts" button, the page just refreshes & presents me with the same screen & when i click the "Add Account FAQ" hyperlink i get the "404 - Page not found" error. What's even worse, the live chat bot (Codi) doesn't understand what I tell it or how to help resolve this issue & I'm unable to get any support for this atm due to Covid-19. Can you please advise 1) why aren't my accounts & services visible anymore? 2) if my accounts/services can please be added to my profile. any assistance resolving the issue will be greatly appreciated as I'm currently unable to manage my accounts & services online or over the phone. It recently took my nearly 5 days to change 1 mobile service from a $50 plan to a $60 plan via the support chat. this was extremely painful & frustrating.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit