xhei
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra OneDrive 200GB login problem

Answered

Hello,

I have an OneDrive account which is under 'x****@icloud.com' address. I got this OneDrive account through Telstra. 

I had deleted 'x***@icloud.com' email account two weeks ago. I forgot to change the email address on the OneDrive account before I deleted my email account. 

I have forgot my OneDrive login password. (I am still able to access all the files on the OneDrive on my computer though) I tried to reset my password. But the reset link is always sent to 'x***@icloud.com'. I am no longer able to receive any emails which have sent to this email address.
I have been contacting with Microsoft OneDrive and tried multiple times with their Auto Recovery Form. It didn't work. I had been advised to give up that account and open a new one. I have done it. However, the problem is with one older OneDrive, I have 200GB for free from Telstra. How can I transfer this 200GB space to my new account? 
It would be very much appreciated, if you can help me to resolve this issue. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra OneDrive 200GB login problem

The offer expired in December of last year, so over 6 months ago.
The staff here have confirmed that they have no way of being able to complete the offer now.
So as it has expired and they have no way of applying it, it makes sense that unless Microsoft can transfer the offer for you, there wouldn't be any way to have it applied.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
DrQ

The 200GB doesn't exist anymore. 

Unless you can get Microsoft to arrange it for you it wouldn't be possible.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

xhei

Really? How do you know that?
DrQ
Accepted Solution

The offer expired in December of last year, so over 6 months ago.
The staff here have confirmed that they have no way of being able to complete the offer now.
So as it has expired and they have no way of applying it, it makes sense that unless Microsoft can transfer the offer for you, there wouldn't be any way to have it applied.
Helpful Links

View solution in original post

xhei

Thanks! Thank you for letting me know that.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit