GaryW
Level 4: Private Eye

Transfer email ID

I have an email address tied to my original Telstra "dial up" plan from many years ago and this email address is the address I have used as my primary personal email for many years ..

As technolgy moved forward, of course, I now have my home internet broadband account (which has a couple of email addresses associated with it).

I still maintain the dial up plan ($5 per month) to keep my original email address .. but will never have the need for dial up use ..

Can I transfer the email address associated with the dial up plan to the broadband plan and then cancel the dial up plan?

Any help appreciated ...

Gary W.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Transfer email ID

hi GaryW

We sure can organise for your old faithful email address, attached to your Dial up account to be added to your home internet Broadband account, as an additional email address.

It's quite a simple process, and all you would need to do to get the ball rolling is to have a chat with us http://tel.st/49kl

so that we can organise this for you.

-   Lindy Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit