dkeats_bowpk
Level 1: Cadet

trying to login to Telstra app

I am trying to log in to the Telstra app to look at our phone bill online. I can't login and there's no online 24/7 chat help. who can help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: trying to login to Telstra app

Are the credentials you are using to log in, the same as a Telstra email address? Can you log in to that email account in Webmail ?

How long since you last logged in to your account?

Do you have any devices that have an email client (Outlook 365, GMail etc.) that also connect to that account? Is that working OK?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
dkeats_bowpk
Level 1: Cadet

I renewed my password but then it asked me for more info and said it was wrong and that it was 3 times wrong and so basically they can't help.

I'm thinking the easiest thing might be to just go into a Telstra shop... it's wasting too much time and I live remotely on a property...

SteveW_52

If you are going to a store and it is a bit of a distance, try contacting the store and make an appointment, otherwise you might waste a trip...  stores a quite busy apparently (due to the messaging cat customer support currently in place?).

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit