Noeltess
Level 2: Rookie

Two bundles on my Account

My contract will end this coming Dec 5 and the sales team offerd me Home internet Connect Plus which is $79 a month. Last week im connected to new bundle but when i check my account on app or web it shows up 2 account. My old medium bundle which is ADSL 2+  and my new bundle “ Home internet connect plus. I called billing department why i im getting 2 accounts instead of one. I asked them if they can removed my old bundle on my account. They told me same story that some one will escalate the issue.

I got two options now one is to fillup the report to TIO or cancel my new bundle which is there is 30 days guaranteed and it says that i dont have to pay the penalty. Im thinking I choose option two  and wait dec 5 and find the next internet provider.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
mazinoz
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Two bundles on my Account

You may find things sort themselves out. When I did this earlier this year they do some weird accountancy. They charge you for both, but then give a discount on unused days on the older account. You may find your billing date changes with the new account.
Noeltess

I wish i have more patience left on me, billing department “Philippines” system is not helpful at all when it comes to costumer service. Its like a roundabout one Receptionist and a Case Manager.
EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Noeltes,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about your experience, this is not what we want for our customers at all.

Can I please clarify if this is on your most recent bill or on your MyAccount?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Noeltess

On my Account
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Noeltess, 

Sorry to hear your being charged for 2 bundles. I think it would be best to assign a case manager so we can look into this and have them give you a call. We can arrange this here via our web form:

http://tel.st/xgblu

This would be the best way to have this resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you. Let me know if you have any trouble arranging this.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Noeltess

Well let me tell you my experience on case manager that doesn't exist. Also your the fourth person who offered me case manager.

1. My first case manager try to call me after after 12:00pm which is i'm not available. Then the following day he tried to ring me and i answer the phone then he hang up.

2. I call billing department the next day again, and the lady told me that my assigned new case manage he/she on the phone. She told me that they will ring me back that day but guess what No one ring me back.

3. Then i call again after 2 hours same day, the lady offered me a case manager but guess what again. The case manager he/she is not at work, and she said he/she will contact me this coming monday.

4. Then here you are you ask me make an appointment to Case Manager that doesn't exist!

To tell you the truth i'll give you until tomorrow to fix my case.
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry for the delays with your case manager Noeltess. Do you have the complaint reference number for this? 

Noeltess

Here are the ref. that were given to me everytime i call.

Ref - int1-1648125128636
Refference # sr1-1658405281859
int-1-1666670138371
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks Noeltess, I can see you do have an open complaint and case manager. I have asked them to call in regards to this ASAP. This may take a couple of business days though sorry. Please let us know if you have not heard from them in this time. Sorry for the delays in getting this resolved. 

Noeltess

This are the things that you should fix.

1. Remove the Home Internet Medium Bundle on MyAccount.
2. I dont have Mail inbox on Home Internet Connect Plus.
3. I cant login on MyAccount using home internet connect plus email address that you given me.
Probably because i don't have email account.
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I understand. Your case manager will be happy to look into this for you. You should also be able to confirm or recover the password and username via My Account here:

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

This will be under the 'Forgotten your username or password?'

Noeltess

Well just like what i said only tomorrow.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit