WFPL
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Two business Accounts

Answered

I wake up at 3am to an email from Telstra welcoming me to email bill. But I already have email bill, so huh? After some investigating it appears Telstra have separated two of my business mobile services from my account and put them on their own business account - without asking me, without notifying me - nothing. Of course, these two services are the highest data using services I have and now instead of sharing 400GB of data with two other mobile services (4 mobile services in total), they now only share 160GB which they are likely to reach in a monthly period. Over the last eighteen months I have had more problems with Telstra than I could have ever conceivably imagined and if this is not fixed today, I will be paying a visit to Optus. What I can't believe is that this has been done with absolutely no consultation whatsoever. Just woke up at 3am with two business accounts instead of one. I have had it.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Two business Accounts

You could discuss the issue with Telstra Business Support by calling 132000 between 9am to 8pm AEDT (Monday to Friday).

View solution in original post

WFPL
Accepted Solution

Spoke to an awesome young lady in accounts today on the phone after messaging and going into the Telstra store and she fixed my account and gave me a better deal on my mobile services. Took a while to get help but now solved.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Accepted Solution

You could discuss the issue with Telstra Business Support by calling 132000 between 9am to 8pm AEDT (Monday to Friday).

WFPL

Hi Dowser. Oh yeah, I plan too. Via messaging, over the phone and in store. Over the last year,  my internet has gone down dozens of times. They barred my international call service. They failed to provide extra data when the internet was down (even though they said they would). They shut down my email domain. Replaced my old modem with a broken one. Not responded to ticketed problems. Stuffed up my billing periods. Overcharged a prepaid mobile. Told me there were internet outages when there wasn't. They don't answer calls unless you say "faults" or "sales". The list is exhaustive. Think it might be time to move to Optus. They have better plans anyway.

WFPL
Accepted Solution

Spoke to an awesome young lady in accounts today on the phone after messaging and going into the Telstra store and she fixed my account and gave me a better deal on my mobile services. Took a while to get help but now solved.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit