Mikel76
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to update details

I have been trying to make a purchase on the Rewards store and it keeps failing, I think it is because somehow my email address has disappeared, when I try to update my email address I get the error below.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined throws at https://shop.telstra.com.au/auraFW/javascript/AE898lCB2KpCUerBipCwXg/aura_prod.js:12:29357

The error messages I get are below, I did ask the staff to update the email, but it doesn't look like anything has happened, I have disabled all my ad blocking and security extensions when troubleshooting, but so far nothing works. 

Would anyone have seen this happen before?

Somehow the pixel 5 doesn't exist.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to update details

Hey @Mikel76, have you had a chat with our sales and billing team about this? Do you have the same issue when you try and different web browser?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to update details

@Mikel76, how did you go with our billing and sales team? Were you able to get assistance?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit