billmunoz
Level 1: Cadet

User Name change

I recently changed my email address which is also my user name. How can I change the user name in my account? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: User Name change

Hey billmunoz,

Was it your modem settings that you were looking to have updated with the new username for you BigPond service?

Normally the primary username for an account will not be changed once it has been created, so was this a new email address that was being used as the primary email address for the account?

If you need to update the modem settings then this can be completed by following the steps in the following link under the heading 'You can't browse the internet'

http://goo.gl/BCemiw

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

princess01
Level 2: Rookie

simply call this number, 1800266000.. you're previous username will be deleted or deregister and you need to process the registration..

Bronii
Level 1: Cadet

omgosh this is no help
Brodie_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Bronii, 

What was no help? Is there anything I can assist with?

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit