LTX_John
Level 2: Rookie

What is the best way to get my My Telstra "Manage Your Plan" link fixed?

Answered

Just had my NBN Home Phone number changed last week and now the Manage Your Plan link does not work. My new phone number appears in My Telstra but I cannot access the settings for my new number. Just keep getting "404 - Page Not Found" I can see a link to report if you can't see one of your services. Is this the right link to use? I can see the new number (service) it just seems not to be linked to it's setting pages.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: What is the best way to get my My Telstra "Manage Your Plan" link fixed?

It may be a lag in Telstra's system in getting the various parts of the backend talking together.

If the number is appearing, then the service has been added to your profile, so the link isn't really going to help.

You can either send a message via My Telstra (go the the Get Help screen and tap on the blue icon), or give 132200 a call. Hopefully whoever responds can either apply the right code, or escalate the issue to get it fixed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

It may be a lag in Telstra's system in getting the various parts of the backend talking together.

If the number is appearing, then the service has been added to your profile, so the link isn't really going to help.

You can either send a message via My Telstra (go the the Get Help screen and tap on the blue icon), or give 132200 a call. Hopefully whoever responds can either apply the right code, or escalate the issue to get it fixed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

LTX_John
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for the reply, Just finished an online chat and got my privacy settings updated to where I want them so all good now:) Just hoping that everything eventually links up in My Telstra so as I can reset them myself if I decide to at a later date, Cheers!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit