Mh43
Level 1: Cadet

Wrong details

Old phone, email and address details still being used on my account, with no way of changing them. I keep being told to log in but I'm already logged in on My Telstra app. The odd thing is..my newer details are being used for some things and not others. Like Telstra will send bills to my new email address and send sms notifications to my new mobile number but will send security texts to my old mobile number and Telstra stores can only use my old details aswell. They say there's no way for them to change the details either? How do I update my personal details then?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Wrong details

Hi Mh43, this is best to be changed/updated on our end. Try using the accounts team online messaging link  https://tel.st/kmf2g. These guys can get this done for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Wrong details

Just reaching out Mh43, any luck with the online message link? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit