TKRoberts
Level 3: Gumshoe

You don't have permission to sign in with this account

I have been trying to get this rectified for over 12 months and again tonight via chat which went around in circles, not to mention having to repeat myself constantly. 

I cant login to telstra.com, bigpond.com, my telstra or even fix.telstra. I constantly receive the message/s;

"We cant sign you in. You don;t have permission to sign in with this account" or "Can't display your account".

Its infuriating as I can't see any of my bills, data usage and the Telstra Plus points I've missed out on over 12 months.

Telstra doesn't know whats happening, has anyone had the same issue and had it fixed?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: You don't have permission to sign in with this account

You mentioned that you cannot log into Bigpond.com

There is no such website anymore. It redirects to http://media.telstra.com.au/home.html

Are you perhaps referring to a Bigpond email address?. If so, can you log into Telstra WebMail using your username and password?.

Secondly, have you ever created a Telstra ID ?.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: You don't have permission to sign in with this account

@Dowser they have to have created a Telstra ID to sign in here (it is @TKRoberts ).

I think the question you should have asked is "have they linked their account to their Telstra ID?".

If the Telstra ID that they use here is different to the one that they normally use to access their account, then they should ask a Telstra Consultant to link their account to the Telstra ID that they use here and then use that to log in to view their account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit