Al108
Level 1: Cadet

I've lived world over and Telstra probably has the worst customer service i've ever experienced

1342200 the MOST infuriating unhelpful service 

The cost saving SMS option completely a waste of time 

I am looking at changing to another vendor due to such a TERRIBLE take on 

My issues: 

I can't login to the account or APP which i have using all the details provided:

'The details you entered do not match our records. Please re-enter your details.' 

I can't speak to someone 

Startrack says the parcel is delivered - to where?!!!! I haven't got it 

My internet isn't working yet land line is 

Frikken joke and one phone call with a real person would simply solve this and provide me with a solution yet i've had to endure this process which is frankly making me hateful through wasting my time!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: I've lived world over and Telstra probably has the worst customer service i've ever experienced

For the parcel delivery, check that a card hasn't been left for you somewhere...letter box, slipped under the door, pushed a door or window frame..  I even had one left under a plant pot next to the garage door.  Startrack won't leave the parcel if you are not home - their procedure is to leave a card and take the parcel to the local post office for collection..

I feel your pain with the others, but if it is credential issues, only Telstra can help you and that means the dreaded chat bot (which you can't access?)..  or a Telstra Store

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I've lived world over and Telstra probably has the worst customer service i've ever experienced

For the problems logging in to the app, lodge a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints

For the Startrack delivery problem, you can try calling them to ask where it was delivered to and who accepted it. Also, check the dates on the Startrack site to make sure that it is your delivery as they recycle the tracking numbers (which is really bad practice) and it may be from a previous delivery.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit