dbailey11
Level 1: Cadet

4g Password

How can i change my pre paid 4g wi-fi password? The web page telstra.wifi.4g you are sent to does not work.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Jurp
Level 2: Rookie

Re: 4g Password

Access 'http://bigpond.4g/index.html' via your preferred web browser. (or enter the IPv4 address of your Wi-Fi modem) The login password is 'admin' unless you've changed it (or it will be located under the battery on your device). Navigate to Advanced Settings > Wi-Fi > Security Key > *enter your prefered key*
Jurp
Level 2: Rookie

Advanced Settings > Wi-Fi > Security*. Sorry, I made a typo and this app is just awful.
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

@Jurp wrote:
Advanced Settings > Wi-Fi > Security*. Sorry, I made a typo and this app is just awful.

Come over to the full site then? (http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au )

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

LS_4G

How can I change/update my 4G password?

email: <Removed personal information>

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi LS_4G

Are you looking to change the password for your BigPond account, or the WPA key that you enter into your devices to access the 4G device? 

Steph

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jezodi

Hi there,

I am going to jump on this old thread....I am wanting to change my password on my 4g device (that I have to enter when I logonto my wifi). How can I do this please?

Thanks!!

Matt_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Jezodi,

Which model 4G device do you have there? 

Once we find out we'll be able to give you step by step instructions on how to change it.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit