Joyous
Level 1: Cadet

Wi-Fi 4g admin password

Answered

Hi,

I have a 4g Wi-Fi modem. I bought it several weeks ago and got it all set up. The password that I chose at the time was one that I had already used so upon calling Telstra my password was changed (by the operator) to something entirely different. I wrote down this password so as not to forget it. when I tried to connect to the internet this morning, I can't complete the connection but was given a message to navigate to http://bigpond.4g I've tried to use the password given to me and also tried some other passwords, but cannot logon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Wi-Fi 4g admin password

Joyous wrote:
http://bigpond.4g I've tried to use the password given to me and also tried some other passwords, but cannot logon.

Try, in this order:

• admin (as the admin password)
  • password (as the admin password)
  • looking for a label under the battery for the admin password
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Haugaard
Level 4: Private Eye

If the password was only very recently changed you may need to wait for it to come into effect. If you are still not able to connect after a few hours I would call back to Bigpond Technical Support on 133933 to verify your password.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. My participation here is strictly in a personal capacity.
Drat
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Joyous wrote:
http://bigpond.4g I've tried to use the password given to me and also tried some other passwords, but cannot logon.

Try, in this order:

• admin (as the admin password)
  • password (as the admin password)
  • looking for a label under the battery for the admin password
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit