Antrey
Level 1: Cadet

Gateway Pro (Netgear V7610) Login Password retrieval

I have a V7610  modem and changed the password to a new one for security purposes after setting it up. It is still going perfectly but after carefully entering the password twice into the boxes provided on the device page as asked (I dont rememnber it giving me the option of a username change) I cannot log back in.

Can someone send ema  picture of the page that shows the password change page so i can try figure out what i did wrong ? Im thinking i must have not read the information correctly and put a password of somthing into the username or somthing.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Antrey
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Gateway Pro (Netgear V7610) Login Password retrieval

I should add that i have already exhausted all possible errors i can think i could have made. so I am now stumped.
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Gateway Pro (Netgear V7610) Login Password retrieval

The admin password change page shows three windows:

Old Password
Set Password
Repeat New Password

If you are still not able to log into the modem, you may need to perform a factory default of the modem.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more