Graham5
Level 1: Cadet

accessing telstra.net/custdata

Hello all

I have recently setup an account/password etc for https://www.telstrabusiness.com so I can view my bills etc. However I need to use the custdata "app" to see what data was downloaded on which days etc.

I click the link under the Telstra business page which takes me to https://www.telstra.net/cgi-bin/custdata/index.pl and asks me to log on again. I enter my username password which works fine with the telstra business page but it tells me I have an invalid username/password.

Does anyone know what may be the problem? Do I need to setup another account with telstra just for this app?

Thanks in advance.

Graham

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: accessing telstra.net/custdata

Hi Graham5, 

The log in page mentions: 

Your username can be any of the following:

• Your Account number
  • Your Service ID or "opshandle"
  • Your Full National Number (FNN)

Do you get the same issue when trying those options? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1234567Duncan

When my telstra says I'm on 10gig... and the telsra personsays I'm on 300gig...

How do I know whatto believe?

Why is it so hard to comunicate with Telstra????

dougoogle

I have same problem, I can login to my account, but the login custdata does not recognise my username and password, even when I'm logged into my account under another tab in the browser.

OK, so select Forgot Password and generate one for this login since its different to my account login.

I am asked for; account number (that's fine), then FNN which is full national number and I enter my landline with no spaces, ten digits and then for opshandle I use my username that I'm currently signed into my account on.

The error I message get states the FNN is in wrong format; Incorrect FNN format provided. FNN should be like N0000000R. I have input 02932xxxx4 (all numbers).

I have double the bandwidth I had under TPG and never got hit excess bandwidth and now I get hit each month and nobody can give me access to the usage data....

Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

The FNN for Telstra Business will begin with N and end with R (eg: N1234567R) which is different to the phone number for the service. This N-R number should appear on your bill as well as the order and configuration emails that are sent. Customers can request that this information be resent by calling 132 999.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit