CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Customer support email contact?

Is there a way to send an email to customer support? All I'm seeing are their live chat and phone number which have been busy for over half an hour after I was repeatedly sent in circles by the online troubleshooting and the automated phone responses. I'm getting increasingly fed up with wasting hours of my time trying to fix the repeated disruptions to my internet connection and then having charges added to my bill to fix problems that have come from Telstra's end to begin with.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Customer support email contact?

Telstra do not have email support addresses due to the unsecured nature of email. If you have an active case they do have emails for different teams where you can email references with the case number and it can be linked in but they aren't for just sending off an email and getting support via the email. To many issues with privacy and email so I suspect it will not happen.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit